Health Guarantee Policy
Oriental Shorthair Cattery Kittens Home
Health Guarantee Policy
All kittens bought through our site orientalshorthaircattery.com are covered with somewhere around a 30-day well being ensured by the little cat Breeder. On the off chance that you have inquiries concerning what is covered, kindly view the Law related to your state.
Within ten days of buying your new Kitten(s), you should take him/her to an authorized veterinarian for an assessment. Assuming the veterinarian decides, inside ten days of procurement, that your Cats is clinically sick or has passed on from a physical issue maintained or ailment prone to have been contracted at the latest the date of offer and conveyance, you have the accompanying choices:
- Return the Cat for a complete refund.
- Return the Cat for a replacement Cat of equal value.
- Retain the Cat and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not exceeding the purchase price.
- These options do not apply where a seller, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of sale the health problem for which the buyer later seeks to return the Cat.
In the event that inside 30 days of procurement, an authorized veterinarian discovers that your little Cat has an inherent or inherited deformity that antagonistically influences the creature’s wellbeing or that your Kitten kicked the bucket from an innate or genetic imperfection, you have a similar choice as laid out above.
You should inform the breeder of the veterinarian’s name, address and telephone number within two days of the vet’s certificate of your little Kitten’s sickness. Inability to inform the breeder inside two work days will bring about relinquishment of privileges. Each state has various laws connected with the offer of a little Kitten; kindly instruct yourself on the laws in the state in which you buy your Ragdoll Kitten.
Each state in the U.S. has various rules concerning ensuring wellbeing for sold cats. For states that don’t have an obligatory well being policy set up, any reproducer promoting through our site is relied upon to cover the soundness of their little Cats for somewhere around 30 days. If a state rule is set up offering an assurance longer than 30 days, that law holds priority.
*Some breeders offer extended warranties on their Cats. It is not legal for a breeder to offer a health guarantee that is not at least equal to state law. For a more detailed description of extended genetic health guarantees, read below.
Extended Genetic Health Guarantees (when offered)
- An additional guarantee specifically covering any disease or illness that is proven to be of a genetic origin through proper veterinary examination and testing.
- These guarantees do not cover normal veterinary costs incurred while providing general care for the oriental shorthair.
- Proper documentation must be provided to the breeder before any compensation is paid.
- This guarantee does not cover any costs incurred related to injuries caused by owner negligence or accidental injury.